Second, congrats to Rosie Jackson on her engagement to be married next month. I went to her bridal shower earlier today, and she is a beautfiul bride to be. We are so excited for her!
Third, congrats to Ellery Baum and her engagement as well! I also went to her bridal shower today, and I just absolutely love the girl and am so excited for her to get married!
I love marriage, I love weddings, and I just love love. I just love weddings so much that we decided to take wedding pictures again yesterday. Hmm...well kind of. A guy that Ryan works with is starting his photography business and needed some bridal and couple shots to jump start his business and show off his work. So we spent 3 1/2 hours yesterday on a cold but sunny morning taking some awesome pictures. We were able to take some pictures that we didn't do when we really were married (2 years ago), and I can't wait to see how they turned out.
Then we thought that taking lots of pictures was fun, so we took some more today for our Christmas Card. We didn't do a card last year, so we'll see how successful it is, and if we get it out before Christmas even comes. My sister's friend, Lizzy, took some way cute pictures today of Ry, Sarge and me today. Once again, I can't wait to see how they turned out.
One more week of class and, then Thanksgiving break! Thank goodness!

2 comments:
HAHA. NICE. That would be fun to do again but Tris would never. Haven't seen you guys in a million years. Lets do something for FHE.
You're so adorable! Thanks girl! I love pictures! That will be so fun for you to see those pictures. We need to work on a christmas card too. I decided to combine her birth announcment in our christmas card. Pretty much our christmas card will be her birht announcment. Ha! Anyway, Love you girl and thanks again!
Post a Comment