And what would intramurals be without those darn supervisors...I mean...we love you Britt and Tristan!
I definitely missed my calling in life, look at the high kick...
I'm not very good at the action shots, so here's a good close up...
It was fun to have Dave on Ry's football team too!

This is at Ry's FREEZING game (the day of the first snow fall here in P-Town)...
Go Team Booya!
But on the other hand, we are also playing coed volleyball with some different people from high school and the whole Farnsworth Clan: Dave, Crissi, Jen, Ry and me (plus friends)! And after some losses, we actually won our first game tonight! It was quite exciting. Either our team is getting better, or the team we played just struggled, either way I'll take the Big 'ole W!








2 comments:
great way to get out your aggressions! perhaps you will have to take up hockey for the winter?
sweet high kick... you're kinda weird
Post a Comment