Like I said, we took some awesome family pictures last Saturday for our Christmas Card. So I guess it techinically defeats the purpose of posting the picture I'm using for the card, but I just love the pictures and wanted to share them. These are the only pictures that Lizzy has posted, but here's the jist of what we did. She did an awesome job, she was so fun to work with and she was willing to do anything and go anywhere to take them, even climbing in trees! Check out her blog for a bit more of her work at lizzyjeanphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks Lizzy!



If you haven't done the survey below, please do so! And thank you so much for all of those who have done the survey and emailed me your results, you're the best!
5 comments:
these are the cutest Christmas card pics I have ever seen. The red couch outside looked so fun. I've been trying to keep our Christmas card picture every year and buy a Christmas picture frame so I can display our family through the years at each Christmas, if you guys are taking such cute pictures you should do the same, it's fun to see how you change each year. okay, now I'm going to go do your survey.
such fun pictures! you guys look so cute! i love it!
CUTE AS EVER! I love sargie coming out of the box. Tel him i say hi! Hope you guys have a good break! see you in a week!
I love these! you guys adorable!
How fun! I hope it warms up there for you. It's been a little chilly. We just flew into Utah today actually! We don't go to Orlando very much but just went to Disney World. I would have to say that Islands of Adventure has the best rides- it's not part of Disney World. But if you're going to disney...read my post about it. magic=disneyland. animal=zoo. epcot=different cultures. hollywood studios=tower of terror/one good roller coaster. Blizzard beach is really fun I hear if you like water parks. The temple there is beautiful. That's about all we have done there but that should definitely keep you busy for the week! They're all fun but if you like rides, islands of adventure is the best. It's connected to Universal Studios. Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment