Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Survey Favor!

So it's crunch time between now and finals with several papers, projects and presentations. The week after Thanksgiving I have 3 presentations...hmm...ya we'll see how they go. With each of those presentations we have papers due along with them that are at least 10 pages. Ok, so here is why I am telling you my life story...I have a favor to ask of you.

We are helping a girl start her own Customized Framing Business and she is trying to figure out what to price her frames at and how she can maximize her profits and all that jazz. So if you wouldn't mind taking a minute and answering these questions it would mean so much to me!!!

1. How much would you be willing to pay for a 16’’ x 20’’ custom wood frame?
a. Less then $50
b. $50-$70
c. $70-$100
d. $100-$130
e. $130-$160
f. $160-$200
g. More than $200

2. Would you be willing to pay more for a frame if you could custom design it?

3. If so, how much more would you be willing to pay for a custom frame then a premade frame?

4. How often do you buy a new frame?

5. Where did you buy your last frame?

6. What was the size and purchase price of your last frame?

7. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how important is it to you to have a nice frame that is customized specifically for you picture?

8. How much would you pay for a 16” x 20” professional grade print of your choice?


If you've taken this survey, I love you and you're a life saver. Next time you come to my house I will make you freshly baked cookies, or something. You can either post a comment, or you can email me at rebeccafjackson@gmail.com.

Thank you thank you!

2 comments:

Nate said...

1. B
2. Yes
3. $50
4. A couple per year
5. I think Roberts
6. 11X14 for I think $30 or so
7. 6
8. $100-$150

Hope that helps!

Megano said...

1.a
2.Yes
3.$50
4.I bought a bunch when I got married. I probably bought about 7 and I’ve bought 3 since then (I’ve been married 1 year and 9 months).
5.Rod Works
6.They were 8x10 and I bought 3 at $14.95 per frame.
7.I would have to see it… I’m not quite sure what the customize look would be. So with that I’d say a 6
8.Probably over $100