Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

The big 2-4, whoopie! So we are actually right now in Orlando Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving with the whole Jackson clan! Because today is Ry's birthday, his golden birthday, I decided to throw him a surprise party Saturday, the night before we left. I ran into his friend Devin on Thursday so he basically contacted all of Ry's friends, Jen got a pumpkin cheesecake, and after a tragic loss, I distracted Ry for 1 1/2 hours until we went home for the big surprise. He had never had a surprise party before, so it was fabulous.

We flew in late last night, so we spent all day just 'chillaxin'. We slept in, went for a run, then played with babies for a few hours. We got to meet Ella, James and Angela's new addition....


and we got to go on the paddle boats around the lake...

Notice one of Ry's presents...can you guess we are big 'Office' fans?

All the Jackson girls (minus Julie, Grace, and Viv)

Come Thursday, Rob and Julie will bring another two little girls and a baby boy to play with. We have many more adventures to come this week, so stay tuned!

Brownies and Blue Bell ice cream...it doesn't get much better. I love you honey, you are the man of my dreams! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life plus with you! Thanks for always making me laugh and keeping me happy!

No comments: