We are taking advantage of all the fall festivities, and did some awesome pumpkin carving at the Packards for FHE! Look how cute Ry looks, he's concentrating so hard.
But it paid off, look at that beut!

"kaw, kaw..."
Ya, I went with a hippie pumpkin, lots of stars...
Look at all of those good lookin' pumpkins. I love how everyone's is like cool and complicated, mine looks "special". But make sure you take a good look at my pumpkin now...
...So remember how I told you to take a good look at my pumpkin (you can scroll back up to take a good look at it if you want), well that's the last time you're going to see it. When we came home there was a "fatal freak car backing up over the pumpkin in the drive way" accident....
At least we got pictures while it was still alive! It only lived 56 minutes, Oh well, maybe next year....








2 comments:
AH HAHA! We love this post. She WAS a cute pumpkin. Oh i remember when she was in one piece... too bad. Tristan is still talking about it. We are so sorry! Our party on friday will make up for the freak pumpkin accident.
hahah! I'm so sorry, that stinks!
Post a Comment