Happy Father's Day. A day to be grateful for all of the men in my life: my brothers, my grandfathers, my father-in-law, my father and my husband. All of these men have shown and do show love, compassion, their love of the gospel, ambition, obedience, and love for the women in their lives :)
I am so grateful for this past year and the chance we've had to live with Ryan's parents. I have the best father-in-law in the world. He is always so kind and caring. He genuinely cares. He works so hard. He is dedicated to his church service. He love all of his children so much and would do anything for them. He is such an amazing man and example.
I love my dad. I am so grateful to have been able to spend this father's day with him. He has such a contagious smile. He loves to play with his grandkids. I love his humor, and love to humor him by laughing. He is the most obedient man I have known and probably will ever know. He always does what is right. He is always so practical and always thinks things out so thoroughly. He is never quick to judge. He is very quick to help and serve.A few weeks ago we were looking for a few volunteers so that we could do the Ragnar Relay. I had kind of mentioned it in passing to see if my dad would maybe be available. Without a minutes hesitation he said that if we needed him he'd do it. It literally brought me to tears that he was so willing to drop that many responsibilities and things he had going on in his life to help me. He is such an amazing man and I am so grateful for him.
And lastly, my adorable and amazing husband. He is the best daddy. He just loves our little girl. He will do anything for her. He is great at changing diapers, giving baths, even great at attempting to take out her little hair elastics! He loves to make me and Livy laugh. He works so hard. He is so ambitious. He may have his long days at work, but he always comes home excited to see and play with Livy before she goes to bed. He is a faithful priesthood holder and that means the world to me and our little family. He loves to have fun. I love his sense of humor and playful attitude. I am so grateful to have such an amazing man as the father of my children. I love you honey!
Father's Day gifts
My siblings and I put together a book of a bunch of pictures through out dad's life, and some stories and memories we have of him. Needless to say, he loved it. I loved seeing that smile on his face.
I hope you all had a great father's day!

No comments:
Post a Comment