Wednesday, December 29, 2010

4 Years and Counting

Four years ago today Ryan and I were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple for time and all eternity. Since that day we have been to Europe (Spain, France, Italy) 3 times, Maui 3 times, been to Florida, Michigan, Arizona, Vegas, California, and New York, got a dog, graduated with our bachelors from BYU, bought a home, bought a car, and had over 10 different jobs combined. These are just a few of the highlights, but our favorite highlight - having sweet Olivia.

We have also shared many embarrassing moments together. We have laughed ourselves to tears too many times to count. We have cried and "hugged it out" one too many times. We exchanged thousands of "i love you" 's. We have a crazy road ahead, with many unexpected turns, stops, and detours. I can't wait to see what the next 4 years bring. I love our marriage. I love my husband. I love my little family. Happy 4 years to us.

3 comments:

perdue family said...

I love this post. That's quite the track record you have going on! Happy 4 years guys!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

:)

Lindsey S. said...

Happy anniversary! Time goes too fast!