I absolutely love your child....And when she wants to come visit me at work. I saw that second picture, and couldn't stifle the "awww" that came out in the middle of class. I'm pretty sure you can tell from that picture with Ry that he's a proud papa! Love all 3 of you!
5 comments:
She is too stinking cute. I love the Jean thing. So cute!
SO cute :) Can't wait to meet her!
I absolutely love your child....And when she wants to come visit me at work. I saw that second picture, and couldn't stifle the "awww" that came out in the middle of class. I'm pretty sure you can tell from that picture with Ry that he's a proud papa! Love all 3 of you!
She is a cutie!!! Love the dress!!
This pictures are so cute. She is such a doll! I want to meet her!
Post a Comment