In 4 years of marriage we've never had a Christmas tree, until this year! We finally bought a tree last year the day after Christmas for 85% off, fabulous deal. We got it out the day after Thanksgiving, bought some fun turqoise and silver ornaments, dolled up the tree with some silver ribbon, and we love it. Livy loves to sit and look at the lights. She is such a darling little girl. We are so excited to spend this Christmas together as our own little family, as well as with Livy's aunts, uncles and grandparents.
4 years ago



3 comments:
I love turquoise and silver together. Good choice.
Cute! I buy something new every year to add to our tree. It makes it fun and a bit different. That way I didn't have to go out and buy a billion things to put on it. And yes it is the best time to buy after Christmas!
I still need to see your entire house!!! One day I'll get down there, one day...
Becca, what beautiful pictures. I especially love Live by the Christmas tree! It is so precious! You are becoming quite the photographer!
Post a Comment