Sunday, December 19, 2010

Friends

You know you have good friends when:

- You haven't seen each other for months or even years and you feel like you were with them yesterday.

- You truly care about what's going on in there life, you want all the details.

- You can laugh about anything

- Everything makes you laugh.

- You can talk about personal things, embarassing things, and scary things.

- You know you'll always be good friends no matter where you live, who you live with and how you're living.


- You miss them.


- You can't wait to see them.

- You want the best for them.

6 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

Good thoughts. Love you!

perdue family said...

Don't you dare make me cry Becca Jackson. I've already cried over you once.

tom and caity said...

cute post becca girl! i miss seeing you!

Jen said...

I was nervous I wasn't going to make it to your friend post! But alas...you saved me for last :)I heart this... alot

Lindsey S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey S. said...

"You can talk about personal things, embarassing things, and scary things."

Amen to that sister! Love this! And love you!

p.s. I have so been meaning to call you and thank you again for the blanket! I so so so love it! I use it daily and Matthew loves it too!

Somehow I deleted my comment. Opps. Here it is again!