My mom and I were driving home from the mall yesterday and Olivia had one of her little grunts. I just figured she was restless, pooping, or just making noises just because. When I dropped off my mom she peeked in the back seat to say goodbye to Olivia and this is what we saw.
She was fast asleep. I guess she figured her headband made a great sleep mask! Oh this little girlie makes me laugh.
4 years ago


4 comments:
CUTE! Love the headband too.
This STILL makes me laugh! What a sweetie!
haha! That use to happen to Bailey all the time!
I can't survive with out one of these...
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2402035
I love it if you are interested. It comes in handy when they are freaking out to know that I can glance at him and know he is OK so I can focus on the driving. I don't know what I would do without the thing! Especially on my longs drives to Provo!
This is so funny... love it!
Post a Comment