Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby Showering

My sister Melissa was in town for the last few weeks, she is due Nov. 18, just a month behind me, and so my mom saw the perfect opportunity to throw us a double baby shower! We had family from my mom's and dad's side both come and we loved being able to see everyone and to celebrate our babies together! We had delicious muffins, keish pie, and the most perfect yogurt parfait I think I've ever had. My mom put on a great party, great food, wonderful company and I received a few of the cutest little things I've ever seen for my little baby girl! (picutres courtesy of Shanna Farnsworth :)

1 comment:

aunt nancy said...

Wow. You guys are getting big. (And I say that in a very loving way.)
So glad to see Grandma there. My mother is so stubborn I don't think she will let herself check out of this world until she sees that every last great-grandchild is born healthy!