Sunday, August 29, 2010

Friends Shower

I had a shower with all my best buds last night, and it was so fun to have them all in one place. I had several of my best friends from high school, my girlies from work, and Lindsay - my neighbor and prego buddy. Shannel hosted the cute little party, with adorable decorations, delicious cheesecake, cookies and goodies.

Here's me and Lindsay with our little bellies (me 33 weeks and 1 day - Lindsay 31 1/2 weeks).

I got a few pictures with those that came, but the camera came out a little too late to get everyone. It was a party! Thank you girls for putting it all together, it was so fun to see everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sad I couldn't make it to the shower. It would have been fun to see everybody. Looks like you had a great time! You are SO cute pregnant! I can't believe how fast it's gone. I can't wait for your little baby to arrive!