I'm already 31 weeks. Crazy. The days are long, but the weeks are flying by. My baby girl is moving around like crazy, she's growing more each day and running out of room! She's loves to move all around early in the morning when I'm trying to sleep in, and late at night when I'm trying to go to sleep -- I'm already starting to see a trend. I have been feeling really good, considering I'm 8 1/2 weeks away from my due date. My energy level is decreasing, my fatigue is increasing, my hands and feet are slowly expanding, more and more of my clothes aren't fitting, my anticipation - excitement - anxiety is climbing the charts, and it's all so wonderful. We've finally finished painting the nursery, now it's time to decorate! We couldn't be any more excited to bring this little girl in to our lives, our home and our family. We love you baby girl!
4 years ago


7 comments:
Baby and I love her too!
Cute little belly. You are tiny!
Grammy and Gran-papa love her too!
So cute! AND TINY!
You look so cute! Almost there!
Becca, you are looking so cute and little! I am so excited to see what your precious little girly is going to look like!
You are getting so close! Congrats on looking great! Did you guys have any names yet?
Post a Comment