Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My lovely family

With my brother Ryan and his family in New York, and my sister Melissa and her hubby and soon to-be-daughter in San Diego, there are few times when the whole Farnsworth clan is all together. This last weekend was one of those few times! We all went to the zoo on Friday followed by a quick and delicious dinner at Pei Wei. Then Saturday was the baby shower while the boys golfed, then we had a big swim party and bbq and had so much fun talking, relaxing, and playing. I love my family. We have a very unique sense of humor, but I love it. We all get along so well and I just love being with everyone! Next big Farnworth family picture will have 2 more little girls!

P.S. Happy birthday to my lovely sister Melissa as well as a big happy birthday to my wonderful mother-in-law! Love you both!

4 comments:

aunt nancy said...

It's a good thing Jen isn't married or the picture would have been too symmetrical.
How I love this family!!

Melissa Grow said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was so fun, I already miss you! Kiss your belly for me... he he. That would be funny to watch you try! :)

RF said...

We had a great time being all together this week, too...until next time - lovies.

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

That really is a lot of people! And I love them ALL so much!