This has been the best weekend I've had in quite some time. I just loved everything about it, except I wish I would've taken some fun pictures, I always have my camera with me, but it just never quite snapped a shot. Well anyway, we went up Friday night to Ry's mission reunion and got to visit with his mission president & his wife, they just absolutely love Ryan and could talk to him forever. Then Saturday we woke up and had a nice work out, went and got yummy Einstein Bagels, and then listened to the first wonderful session of conference. We took advantage of the time in between sessions to go to the golfing range, it was so fun! I'm still determined to be the best golfer out there...I have a feeling it's going to take some time, especially if Ry can smack it all the way past the yellow marker and hit the fence at the end of the range and I just barely get it to the white...ha, but I still have fun. That night while the men were at priesthood, me, my mom and Jen went to eat at Costa Vida and then dyed eggs! I love dying eggs, this would have been a perfect picture moment, but the time had come and gone. Then afterwards Ry and I went to get some YoZone, yummy! I love serving myself and choosing from so many yummy things!
Then of course today was Easter! I invited my parents, Jen, David & Crissi over for breakfast for the Farnsworth Family tradition conference morning breakfast - pudding rolls, scrambled eggs, sausage and fruit - it was a delicious if I say so myself :) We watched the session all together trying not to be distracted by Addie or Sarge. Then Ry and I drove up to Salt Lake to Ry's Grandma Jean's house for a fabulous Easter lunch with his parents, siblings and a bunch of cousins, it was so fun to see everyone. Then we drove back down to have yet another wonderful Easter meal with my family. It was such a wonderful weekend to spend every minute with my wonderful hubby, to see all of our family, to hear the words and counsel of our prophet and church leaders, and to celebrate the life and resurrection of the Savior Jesus Christ. What a wonderful weekend :)
1 comment:
Yay! Happy Easter! I'm glad you had an awesome weekend. When are we going to blend our weekends next?
Post a Comment