Saturday, April 10, 2010

Don't Judge Me

So I may or may not have gone to McDonald's twice yesterday... what can I say? There are few things more tasty than some fresh chicken nuggets dipped in honey with some good ole' salty french fries. I was a little embarrassed when the same lady took my money that was there 4 hours earlier, maybe she didn't recognize me? Even if she did I'm sure she has kids and has been pregnant and understands :)

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations on the upcoming baby! And yay for almost being done with the first trimester. I puked my guts out.

Janie said...

I totally craved fry sauce throughout my whole pregnancy--not fries, just fry sauce. Don't feel ashamed. :)

Brandon and Katie said...

The first part of my pregnancy it was all about the sat. Chips and salsa, spinach and artichoke dip, salt and vinegar chips, etc. Maybe that means you're having a boy! That's my vote. :) but now all I want is a big bowl of ice cream. Mmm gotta love cravings.

aunt nancy said...

No fair. You crave all the yummy things. Why did I crave BROCCOLI?!? I had to have a package of broccoli every night before I went to bed! (Maybe that's what is wrong with Andy.)

Courtney Low said...

Oh I craved McDonalds frys my entire pregnancy!!! They are just the best!

Dan and Dallas VanSweden said...

aCongrats guys!!! Im so excited for you! Being a Mom is the best thing ever! I think I had like 8 or 9 bowls of cereal everyday when I was prego... ha ha

Elizabeth said...

Totally been there ;)

Melissa Grow said...

That's hilarious! I totally judge you.

Rachel said...

i'm sooo excited for you guys!!! and don't feel bad about the mcdonalds thing.... i hit sonic up every day and twice on mondays with both of my babies.. :)

Tyler and Shannel Tingey said...

rock on, i always wanted their breakfast. the morning we went home from the hospital we had to stop off for some goodness. thank goodness ty shared my love.