But I started out the day by walking outside and seeing quite the surprise!! Don't you all wish you had a mom that loved you this much!?
Then my mom and I met my dad and Jen at BYU and Dave met us there as well for some lunch. It was so fun to be with everyone, and get one of my favorite wraps from L&T. It was so amazing to be on campus during finals, seeing the stress and anxiety in everyone's eyes knowing that I am finished! Oh what a feeling.
On Saturday my sister Melissa was in town for about 24 hours, just enough time to run her first marathon! She is so awesome, she did fabulously, I'm so proud of her! My mom threw a great birthday party for me, with a nice dinner, grandparents, birthday gifts and yummy chocolate cake! I got some great maternity shirts that I can wear for the next 6 months, they're so cute. I got a super cute purse, and a sewing machine! Yay! I am going to put some very good use to that thing. I kept borrowing my mom's so she figured it was a perfect gift. And it is, I am so excited.
Then tonight at the Jackson's, Sue made a wonderful birthday dinner for me as well and got a mini cupcake pan, a recipe book, and a fun paper punch. It was a great birthday weekend, thank you everyone for such a wonderful birthday!



2 comments:
I totally had to walk over and see what was going on with your front door decorations... I thought maybe a baby?? :):) but I was wrong. It was so cute.
so i am retarded and didn't read the post that you are pregnant! congrats! i am slow sometimes. please forgive me ;)
Post a Comment