Sunday, March 28, 2010

Princess and the Pea

We love our bed. We have a California King, basically the biggest bed possible. Now you're probably thinking, 'oh ya, well that makes sense because Ryan is such a big guy and I'm sure he needs all that room', well the truth is, not that I'm an enormous person, but I take up about 3/4 of the bed night after night. I love sprawling out as big as possible, being able to turn back and forth with room to spare. Poor Ryan gets his little sliver of the bed, sleeps straight on his back and calls it good. Also, our bed is better than ever because we spent the smartest $100 of our life and got the most amazing mattress pillow top ever. Needless to say we love our sleep. We are in bed some time between 10 - 10:30 and we sleep for a good 8-10 hours a night, it's fabulous.

5 comments:

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
perdue family said...

haha! nice post. i post about food and you post about your bed. i think the reason we have a California king so we don't have to touch. I like my space when i sleep, don't bother me.

Melissa Grow said...

That makes me laugh. I can just picture Ryan huddled in a little corner with you sprawled out. Yet, he lets you. Such a nice husband!

Brandon and Katie said...

haha this is funny. ever since i got pregnant i NEED my space. we've been staying at my mom's while remodeling our house and the bed is a double. i use my 4 pillows and sprawl out, leaving brandon no space at all. haha thank goodness for understanding hubbys right?!

alena said...

LOL! Becca I do the same to Dan. Take over 3/4 of the bed!! I think when we move we'll have to get a nice big bed! We should get together before I leave.