4 years ago
Thursday, April 29, 2010
So this is what it's like
I am so happy. 16 weeks and no more nausea. I had completely forgotten what it was like to NOT be sick! It is so wonderful. No more Zofran, no more laying in bed for an hour eating saltines before I actually got out of bed, and no more extreme car sickness. If it's not one thing I guess it's another, the headaches, heartburn and never-ending hunger have begun. So, my new best friends are my Tylenol, Tumbs, and purse full of snacks. With that said, I love it all, and I can't wait for my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations! I was so happy when I heard the news about the little tyke growing inside of you! Sorry you had to discover what pregnancy really brings. The funny thing is, you'll forget most of it. . . some day. :) I hope all continues to go well!
I had heartburn pretty much all day, every day for most of my pregnancy...and it all went away the day Robert is born! :) So there's an end in sight.
Yay for the 2nd trimester! I don't understand the constant hunger part though. Never got that.
Congratulations Becca! You will be such a great mom!
Yay for no longer being friends with the toilet. I cant even imagine have a baby. you are awesome. and if you need a friend to eat a lot of fod with im here for you. i dont need no pregnancy excuse.
Post a Comment