Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Weekend

We have had a lovely weekend. We used a gift card we had and had a yummy dinner at Olive Garden, then Ry's sister Jane Anne and her boyfriend came over and we made some carrot cake and played some games. We loved their company.
Then Saturday morning, Ry ran the Rex Lee Run, and did a fantastic job! Sargie and I went and cheered him on and then met him at the finish line.

It was a little chilly, but the sun was out and it was a beautiful morning. If my knees didn't hate me so much I definitely would have ran too, but that's ok, I loved to cheer him on. Then an hour later Ry had an intramural basketball game, and with an intense last few minutes Udonis (their team name) was able to pull through. I love watching him play basketball, he's so awesome. I hope our little boys some day can play just like their dad.
We are loving this spring weather and can't get enough of the sunshine. Come on summer!

6 comments:

perdue family said...

Cute new think-a-ma-jigger at the top of your blog. I like the sping feel and i agree... COME ONNNN SPRING!

perdue family said...

Ps. i voted for the Perdue's apartment. BAHAHA!!

Jen said...

I'm guessing Becca yelled "HONEY!!" in that action picture because everyone else in the picture was looking at the camera...typical Becca... love it.

Jane Anne said...

ok Becca you need to teach me how you get such cute headers

Melissa Grow said...

That's awesome... i ran in that race a couple of times. I think that was my best 5k time ever. Fun weekend!

Lindsey S. said...

I need to adopt this running thing. I just really really don't want to. I need to be like my Becs!