
We had a few rough games, but our season quickly turned around for us. We've had so much fun playing together these last few months. I am going to miss intramurals so much. I don't know if I could be on some city league; I love to play soccer but I'm not much of a die-hard soccer player. I have played on 5 different soccer teams while I've been at BYU, made it to the Championship twice, and have never won the whole enchilada, hopefully this last time around will get me that t-shirt.
After the game a few of us headed to Magelby's Fresh for some delicious breakfast. Pancakes took a lot longer than the french toast, so we waited...and waited...but it's always worth it.





1 comment:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We love the pics of Real BYU. Just remember -- REFUSE TO LOSE!! We love you all! This is the year, Becca!
Post a Comment