Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Less than 100....

Ok, for those who know me, know that I'm a little excited to graduate. In my planner I have a countdown. There are 26 more days of class until this winter semester is over, and there are 99 days until I take my very last final in college. I have had senioritis for over a year already, and I am anxiously anticipating being relieved of daily tasks, assignments, readings, papers, tests, presentations, etc. Life is a bit crazy right now with so many projects I'm currently working on, but I guess all good things come to an end ;) !

4 comments:

Jen said...

Waaait a second...You're graduating this summer?! Since when?! That's so crazy, I had no idea. Winky face ;)

Lindsey S. said...

Yay! It will come before you no it!

perdue family said...

1 word... AMEN!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Becca..............Congratulations on breaking 100! If YOU are happy WE are happy!

Hugs and Kisses....
MOM