This is not your everyday T0-Do List. Besides from the obvious things I'm looking forward to this summer...my parents homecoming, our graduation, and Kelly Clarkson Concert...there are a few other things I want to experience the Summer of 2009. With the list below, I include anyone and everyone that wants to do any of these things to please join me, the more the merrier.
- Hike Timpanogos
- Hike the "Y" (preferably at night)
- Tube down the Provo River
- Have s'mores and roasted Starbursts at a fire up the canyon
- Wake board and become awesome...
- Make baby blankets for my sister-in-law and friends who are all prego
- Run in a race, even if my knees will hate me for it
- Take golf lessons and drive the ball further than 30 feet
- Go to the full-moon ski-lift ride up at Sundance
- Read Harry Potter (as many of them as I can)
- Eat a big juicy steak
Ok, so those are my top 11 things that I want to do this summer while we're still in Provo. Once again, you are all welcome to join me in any of these activities. Do you have anything that you think I should add to my list?
Most of all, I just can't wait to soak up the SUN! Come on Summer!
6 comments:
I vote that I get to tagteam with you on all of those options....Agreed?
I second what Jen says... rather I'm going to be offended if you do any of these without me (besides reading harry potter). And a lot of thoes sounds like things we wanted to do last summer but never did (moon light ride, hike timp). Cant wait to start the list... i think we should make a big poster and actually check off everything.
I like the ideas. We'll have to have some friends up here this summer. We've got an awesome back yard equipped with a fire pit and we rost smores and starbursts all the time! I love it!
So I assume you can guess which destination I voted for!
Count me in!!!
You know what you forgot? LAGOON!!! Duh
Post a Comment