Monday, December 15, 2008

Booya!

Yep, there she is. The new company I just got hired with! I am so so so super excited. After 3 1/2 years at the Bookstore, I am finally moving on, and I can't wait! It's a great paying job, great people, and I will get the marketing experience I was looking for with all of the other internships I was applying with. I also got the internship with Deseret Book, but driving to SLC all the time was not something I was looking forward to, but good things come to those who wait!My first day is January 2nd, after we get back from Spain, and have a New Years shebang, I'll be back to work making the world a better place through my online marketing skills (or those skills I will soon have).

I have 2 finals down, and 3 more to go before Friday. 5:00 p.m. Friday, I'll be on the plane, flying to the beautiful Madrid Spain for the last time. This being my 4th time going to see my parents, and I honestly cannot wait.

Just thought I'd pass on the happy news. Go me!

6 comments:

perdue family said...

YAY! Congrats Becca! You rock...go get 'em tiger.

Lindsey S. said...

Becca thats awesome. When I worked with my internet marketing company our boses always talked about Orange Soda and would try to rip on them, but we could always tell they were jealous of them. When I would work with other buisnesses I always heard great things about them. I don't know how they pay but my company paid a lot so that is way cool! Good luck. I want to hear all about it!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

We are sooooooooooo excited for you to start a new job. It sounds like a great opportunity. We will have to hear the details. Buena suerte on those finals. You'll do great! And we see you on Saturday, you will be ALL done. Yeah! and ready for some serious partying, Spanish style!

Nicole said...

Congrats!! Were you at Red Robin last night? I thought I saw you, but it was in the distance so I wasn't sure. Say hi to my cousin for me if you see any of the missionaries! (Elder Greg Jackson)

aLiCe said...

My cousin Jed Smith works there! He loves it. If you meet him, tell him I said hi. :) He's awesome

RF said...

Good work, Becca! Congratulations! Keep it up...the "real world" is not too far away. What a great start to the New Year!