I did not want to get out bed this morning, it was cold, I was tired..and I wanted to cry. I was on my way to school, and I saw the gas price at $1.49 per gallon, it made me so happy I wanted to cry! My little Brittany turned 22, she's all grown up and made me want to cry ;). I gave 2 presentations today at school, sat through 10 other 15 minute presentations and was so bored I wanted to cry. I wore heals for 9 hours and my feet wanted to cry. It started snowing, and although I'm not looking forward to driving on ice and having my toes numb up I was so excited I wanted to cry! I realized that in 12 days I will be done with my finals, and off to Spain to see my parents, and I wanted to cry out of joy! I see the same homeless kitty everyday, and once again makes me want to cry. My fabulous in-laws had left over P.F. Changs and brought it to us, so I didn't have to cook, and it was so yummy I wanted to cry! I am still on campus and it's 10:00 p.m., and I definitely want to cry.
Ok, so it's that time of year, and there is so much going on, there is excitement in the air, there is bitterness, there is joy and love, and it is all hitting me at once! So, I'm not an emotional wreck, I promise. This is just a typical day of the feelings and emotions I feel, my poor husband, he's so great for putting up with me! I love you dear!
4 years ago


3 comments:
I love my Beccs! Pregant? Just playing. If anyone knows emotional it's me. How hubby's have to be amazing to put up with it! When do you leave to spain? We all need to get together before you go.
I'm sorry your feet were crying!I just hate that! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Your the best Becca and i hope you have recovered from your always-wanting-to-cry episode.
I feel like I'm SO much more emotional now that I'm married... I can't figure it out, but I really don't ever remember being this emotional..... I feel you!
Post a Comment