Congrats Ryan and Shanna Farnsworth! My wonderful brother and his adorable wife had their first baby yesterday, December 9th, at 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 20 inches long. The beautiful Kenna Rae is the first little addition, besides Sarge, to the Farnsworth family. My parents finally have their first little grandchild. Everything went perfectly, she even came 12 days early, and if I were the mom I would not be complaining one bit! I am so excited to meet my little niece in a few months, and I look forward to seeing her growing up and loving her so so much!
4 years ago

4 comments:
cute! congrats!
She is so cute! Look at that dimple! Congrats to Ryan and Shanna! I love the picture of you guys at the top of your blog. Cute idea, Becca!
Yay for Kenna Rae!
yay! Congrats! She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment