Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am APX!

Ok, not really, but Ry now is! For those of you that don't know, Ry is now working for APX, a security system provider. It is a much better job for a part-time student than the credit union was. He's been there a few weeks and really seems to like it.

APX had a huge party last night to celebrate its huge success in sales this summer. They gave everyone T-shirts and keychains, then 500 people got backpacks, 500 got duffle bags, 500 got mountain bikes, and one guy walked away with $10,000 in his pocket, and two other guys drove away in a brand new car. Ya, needless to say, we walked away with nothing. But that's ok, it's always fun to watch other people win prizes.
Ok, enough about me being very unlucky. But, it's now time to tell you how very lucky I am! I have the bestest husband! I love flowers, and he must know that, especially daisies! Don't daisies just make you smile? They're such a happy flower. I was needing some happiness after the test I took on Friday...
Ok, and I think this next pic wins my absolute favorite picture of the year. But it will only mean something to those who are Farnsworth's...does Ry remind you of anyone?
And for those of you who don't know my dad...well this picture just about sums it up. I love you daddy!

5 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

Wow, that's a great pic. Yeah, I'd say that his grey sweats just need to be a little longer, but it's pretty darn close. Good one!

Lindsey S. said...

haha. I would have never thought of that. Your dad is great. You gotta love when husbands bring you flowers. James brought me flowers just a little bit ago when I was upset about something and I was really upset, but I think back on it now and I can't remember what I was even upset about. I think he knew that would do the trick! :)

RF said...

Wow! Spittin' image! I just had some major flashbacks. Thanks, Ryan.

Rebecca Ann Groesbeck said...

All I want to know is if you two are gonna be on the state street billboard next year...I'm sure they're looking for more beautiful people :)

Nate and Heidi said...

hey girl! I'm so glad you're a blogger too! your blog made me laugh so hard. the wedding dress party looks like it was so much fun. and yes really... how many times have we said we need to hang out and then actually did!? lets change that soon. i miss you girl, and hope you are doing well! we need to have a roommate reunion soon!