There were a few that had their Prom dresses on, either becase they aren't married, or because they don't have their dresses here with them.
Lindsey made a wedding cake, and we all "cut the cake" again...
They had chocolate fondue, and we all walked down the aisle, and took turns with the bouquet telling stories from our dating, engagement, wedding day or honeymoon.
I was just so glad my dress still fit! I left work a little early so Ry could zip me up before he went to class. So this is me making him dinner before he had to go...
Then the worst part was that I had to wait for him to get home so I could take it off and go to the bathroom! I sat on my couch, in my dress, doing homework for like 45 minutes...it was great.
So if you're trying to think of an idea for your next party...there ya go!
P.S. happy half-birthday today to me!





8 comments:
SUCH A CUTE IDEA!!!! Looks like tons of fun! you look so great becca
What a funny idea! That reminds me---I'd better check and make sure my dress still fits. :)
That is so great! First I LOVE friends. I Tivo it everyday even though I've seen every episode and Jame laughed at me last night because I love it so much. I love that you guys did this! What a cool idea. Now my goal will be able to get back into mine. Give me 6 months or so! I know I can't now! :)
Becca, you are so adorable. I can see you cooking dinner in your dress sometime just for fun. It would be a fun thing to do on your anniversary. Congratulations on fitting into your dress. I'm not surprised, but it's nice to know. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Con amor................MOM
Becca,
You are like...WAY too cute for words.
P.S. My dress is now yellow and it only goes over one leg.
this cracks me up, what fun friends! I think my dress has a corset back so it should adjust to me forever...:) You're hair is getting so long it looks great!
So fun!!! I'm not too sure that 6 years and 2 kids later that I could fit into my dress. But that makes me want to try!!!
what a fun idea! you look great!
Post a Comment