Sunday, October 26, 2008

Apple a Day...

Go Cougars! We're just going to pretend like the game against TCU never happened, and even though some might think the Quest for Perfection has ended, "perfect" people still make some mistakes...right? This is us at the game, notice the sun on the left side of us...ya we have some nice sunburns on just half of our face.

After the victory, we came home and cleaned up the house, then treated ourselves to some yummy Brick Oven pizza. Then to celebrate the lovely fall season, we then made yummy carmel apples. We picked up the Perdues, picked some nice green Granny Smith apples,

melted some yummy carmel,
then rolled them in white chocolate, pretzels and cinnamon and sugar.

Bring it on Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! They were such a delectable treat!

4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Ok, so I tried that last year and the white chocolate I bought just slid right off. I was so sad! Where did you get your chocolate and what kind? I need help! haha love you!

Becca said...

I got the "Almond Bark" - Vanilla flavored, in the "baking" section of the grocery store. Don't use white chocolate chips, they don't work as well, and this white chocolate is waaaaay better. It's good to dip pretzels and put on popcorn too!

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Those are my favorite! Especially with white chocolate, cinnamon and graham cracker! YUM!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Looks yummy! Where do I find a caramel in Spain? You two are so fun!