I saw this cute idea in a magazine earlier this week,and I just had to make the cute little diaper cake for the shower. It was so easy, but so darn cute! And can I say, diapers are so stinkin' expensive!! I might just have my kids adopt Sargie's strategy...running outside himself and doing his business on the lawn...cheap and easy...just kidding, but seriously...
CeLisa came up with this idea to have us all have binky's in our mouths the whole time. Whoever took theirs out lost their chance to win the grand prize! Ya, it was fun, but didn't last too long.
For Brooke Keith's shower she got the cutest gift, I loved it. It was a cute little frame to hang all of your little girls bows and flowers on. So back then, I decided I wanted to make one for Linds. So this is what I came up with...
Do you like it? It was quite the experiment. I knew that Baby Swan's bedding was black and white, so I went with that and threw in a little pink, of course, it's a girl! What's a girl without some pink?
Another activity that CeLisa planned was to have Lindsey and Brooke race to eat a bottle of gross baby food. Then Caity and I had to feed it to them. But with poor Lindsey all pregnant she couldn't even stand to look at it. So with my competitive attitude I was not going to let Brooke and Caitlin win, so I downed it down myself! It was probably the sickest thing I've ever eaten (turkey dinner flavored), but I had to win. And nothing's better than a good win...right? p.s. go BYU, way to beat them Lobo's! booya! It was so fun to see all the girls again, they're always there for a good laugh! I'm so excited for little baby Swan to come!








5 comments:
That's hilarious. Way to go on the baby food Boo! PS How did you make your blog header? I love it. You are my official blog adviser, I decided. Yeah, with mostly married friends now, my occasional bridal showers are transitioning to baby showers. It's fun, but I've already decided that when I have a girl, I must have a lot of self control when it comes to buying clothes!
I've been looking for a way to enjoy Thanksgiving throughout the year...thanks for the great idea.
I would have to say the frame is adorable! I put all my bows on it and it's so dang cute! Thanks babe for everything! You are an amazing friends. I may still some of these pics for my blog soon. Thanks for saving me on the baby food. I almost puked just looking at it on that spoon and near my mouth. I have some good pics of you downing it. I'll post them soon! THanks again darling!
I just noticed I spelled a lot of words wrong. Haha
Ok Becs, I need help doing something cute at the top of my blog like you. I have tried to figure it out months ago and gave up. My sister-in-law figured it out but they are in Austrailia so I thought my Becca would help me! I want to be able to do something cute when baby comes! :)
Post a Comment