I love it, I sleep in until
9:00 (the latest I've slept in ever since I've been married I think, Ry always wakes up before me), go to the gym, slowly get ready and find something to fill my afternoon until
work. After work we
eat dinner and watch a
RedBox movie. Except one morning we came back from the gym and our
lovely puppy had completely
destroyed one of the rented DVD's, I mean it was completely
mutilated. It was one of those parent training moments...you can't just hit your kid and lock them in a room for a day. Oh well, what can you do?
What's been done has been done. I guess we'll just have to wait out the 25 days and be charged $25 plus tax...
On Tuesday my freshman roommate Alena Martinelli (now Alena Morgan) was married and we were able to attend their wedding luncheon. She looked
so beautiful and
so extremely happy. I am so excited for her and her new life!

Out of my 4 other freshman roommates only 2 made it, the lovely Stephanie and the hilarious Janie. It was fun to see them and catch up with them again.

Well I also want to wish my amazing mother-in-law and my favorite older sister a happy-belated birthday! I love you so much!
(P.S. We can't wait for Saturday, GO COUGS!!!!)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to relax and not worry about school! good for you! I can't remember if i already told you this, but congrats on the 1/2 marathon too. I did the provo canyon one a couple years ago and it was so fun. You're inspiring me to want to do another.
Post a Comment