Then Ry left on Tuesday morning to go to Fresno California to learn the ropes of medical sales from one of their best (it was the longest we've been apart, and I missed him like CRAZY! But, Sargie kept me company). So I decided I was going to get some things done. I attacked a patch of weeds that has been growing out of control in front of our house.

I got rid of all the nasty weeds...
Then I bought some little shrubs (quite little shrubs) and chrysanthemum's that will grow and will be beautiful! (I know they're not anything special just yet, but they will be!)
I feel so domestic. Now I need to attack the backyard, which is a much bigger project. By the time all of that was done, going to work at the Bookstore during Education Week...was the last thing I wanted to do. There are few things worse than Women's Conference and Education Week, I mean, well, it's just something you have to see and experience for yourself.



2 comments:
Sweet before, during, and after pictures. Looks nice. Maybe you can pick up someone in front of Home Depot to do the backyard...
(and i hope no one takes offense to that... its funny)
Cute yard! You are very domestic! I am very proud. Hopefully Ryan can help with the backyard?! :)
Post a Comment