I love Lake Powell. After sleeping about 4 hours in 2 days in preparation for our last final, we finished up summer term, packed our bags and drove down to the beautiful red rocks of Lake Powell. With not a care in the world, we let ourselves have as much fun as we could squeeze into the day. We made tie-dye shirts the day before we left, but one of the only pictures I got, was of Ry, they were sweet.

We did some wakeboarding...
Ry did some skiing, the rest of us tried...
We made an awesome slide in some soft sand...
We also did a bit of wake-surfing, and we all loved it...

We did some tubing, and yes we are kissing...
I love my honey, even when he grows out his beard...

Jane Anne and I had sweet matching outfits.
Like every year, there has to be a problem with one of the boats, here's the guys huddled over the engine, looking manly in their tie-dye...
We had a fabulous time with Melissa and Ryan, we love them so much, I'm so glad they were able to make it.
I'm so glad that Tristan and Brittany came as well: Tristan was used to test the waters and also a human flag. Even though I got Brittany off of the sea-doo, she never got her chance to get "thrown" off the tube, maybe next year Britt.

Thank you for everything Bob and Sue, we had so much fun!















5 comments:
Yea for Powell! You have some good pictures, we'll have to swap because I've got some sweet ones of you boarding too. Thanks again for the invite, we love you guys!
Nice synopsis. can i get the pic of Tristans boo boo. I need it for the blog (of course). brittanytuck@gmail.com
whoa that wake surfing looks sweet. And that water-slide looks painful, but very fun. Did it hurt going down or no? You guys are always thinking of fun stuff to do. I'm sure you were excited to get back and hit the books again :)
Looks like so much fun!!! cute pics
That slide looks sweet! Soak in the sun before you're back at it in the library...good luck.
Post a Comment