As of last Friday I had 4 tests to take in the next 10 days. Stress had definitely taken it's toll. I was doing everything I could to not take that stress out on others, untill... 1. on Saturday the day that Breaking Dawn came out, the Bookstore (where I work) was a mad house, and I was the lucky one who had to work that day. And then to find out that we had been selling the book for a dollar more than we were advertising...let's just say I had lost all patience with society.
Sunday wasn't half bad, until 2. I made yummy pudding rolls and invited the Perdues over to help eat, and they burned, well only the bottoms, but still, who likes burned bottoms! Ok, so that wasn't a huge deal, but it was just adding onto the fire.
Monday, of course I sleep through my alarm. My alarm usually becomes part of my dream and I just tune it out and I just don't wake up, so I was off to 8:00 class, and I stayed on campus until 6:00 that night. Came home and decided I needed to go for a run. 8 miles later, I was tuckered out. (8 might seem like a lot, but when I'm planning on running 13 in 3 weeks it doesn't seem like that many). Ry got in a late night 8 miler that night too, ya honey!
So I come home from the gym, and 3. our cute little furry friend decided he wanted to chew up my laptop charger. Hm...ya, I was not too happy. With only 15 hours until I had to take my next test, I was running out of valuable study cramming time and had to hurry off to Best Buy 3 minutes before they closed. And 4. to my pleasant surprise (that was sarcastic) the "universal" charger they had, since they didn't have what I needed, I got to spend $111.48 to keep my laptop and sanity alive.
With all of that said and done, I have a wonderful husband who listens to my cry, whine, complain and sigh all day long. He ordered a new charger for me last night so we can just take advantage of Best Buy's 30-day return policy. Then he offered to give me a blessing. I am so blessed to have a worthy husband who can administer those calming and comforting blessings in a time of such chaos. I love my honey so so much and I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him. He is always so thoughtful and caring. Only 5 1/2 more days of this stress until Summer term is over and I can return to my sane self. So there you have it, that's my little venting session for now.
4 years ago

7 comments:
Becca... I am so sorry. I hate those days! I love going to my husband to let out a good cry! It is so comforting that they are there to listen and to lend their shoulder to cry on. Sorry you had so mnay mishaps.
Hey Becca! Sounds like Ryan has been living with a crazy woman... but dont worry... Powell=5 days. And let me know what i can do to help. Just think... the bookstore made so much more money (its all good), at least sarge didn't chew on your actual computer and ill admit that i like burnt things. Tris and i think they taste batter so that's all good too. And if you ever need a running buddy. PLEASE CALL ME. Even if its 10 at night. Im ALWAYS down. Feel better.
Let it all out...breathe - good luck with finals! Rip it up!
Becca you are so funny, I seriously forgot how stressful school is, yuck. I'm so like you letting it all build up inside, maybe it's the Hulme blood, or maybe it's just being a girl. Ryan sure has figured things out fast, he really is so thoughtful, I'm so glad you guys have each other. Hope today was better!
I don't know how you handle so much stress! You're amazing. I'm taking ONE math class (my final is tomorrow) and i can't even handle that. props to you!! I'm just grateful for an amazing hubby who is really good at math. :)
Sweetie............I'm sorry I didn't see your blog until today. You have all my sympathy and love and encouragement. Isn't it wonderful that the Lord doesn't give us more than we can bear?! Just think what love and trust and faith he has in YOU! You can do it! We know you can! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. We love you....MOM and DAD
You deserve this trip. You won't get this tell you get back, but have fun!! I'm sure you will. Call when you get back and we can do something. Celisa wants to do a get together and maybe come up to SLC and go to Cheese Cake Factory! That always helps in times like these! haha Enjoy powell. Love ya!
Post a Comment