This picture makes me so happy. Livy made a very special friend this year at preschool. They sit next to each other on the "yellow line", and so they have lots of time to chat. Their teacher said that they are just the best of friends. Livy started talking about him all of the time, and would blush if we brought up his name. He is the cutest little boy. A little chubby, with big old cheeks and long curly blonde hair. He is adorable. And one day Livy drew this picture of Traycen, holding a yellow daffodil that he was going to give to Livy. It was so stinking cute. I took a picture of it, because she wanted me to deliver it to Traycen the next day at preschool. This girl is so funny. She has so much personality. She will always keep our hands fun, but I love it. His mom is also Noelle Pikus-Pace a silver olympic medalist in skeleton. She is the nicest person and so sweet. He comes from a great family, so I'm more than okay if they get married, because Livy asks all of the time if they will get married some day. I love it all.
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment