I just got a whole bunch of pictures from my sister from our vacation in San Diego. So I had to share them. Livy and Lucy enjoyed eating next to each other, they often switched food, stole food, and apparently Livy wasn't too happy about something.
These babies loved the stairs. We did a lot of following them up the stairs, and not much going down.Our cute little graham cracker house, actually it was a house-boat. The M&Ms are water. You can see Santa chillin' on the back porch, he doesn't wear his hat in Lake Powell.
The two little gummy bears getting a suntan. You can also see our awesome slide from the top deck.Livy loved helping decorate the tree. She loved the ornaments, especially trying to put the ornament hooks in her mouth.
Apparently we need to work on the sharing issue. I love this face, haha.
Whenever Livy gets startled, she flutters her eyes, and this was mid startle eye flutter.

















No comments:
Post a Comment