Way back in September my sister told me that Brian Regan was coming to Utah and he tickets were going on sale. The day they went on sale, the best seats I got were 30 rows back for Saturday night. These crazy Utah Mormons just can't resist a clean comedian. Like Brian said himself (yes, we're on a first name basis), "I've been here two weeks, Utah must be really hungry for some comedy. What's the deal? What's wrong?" Then some lady decided it was a good idea to just yell it," We just LOVE you!". Anyway! I bought the tickets in September, somehow kept the secret until Ryan's birthday in November, and the show was last night - talk about building up the anticipation.
His show was seriously hilarious. The guy who opened for him, Joe Bolster, also was so funny. It's was a good 90 minutes of pure laughter. If you've never heard of Brian Regan, you should google him right now and watch a snipit of his show, then watch it again and it'll be even funnier the second time. It was a fun date. I would love to go again someday. We will never think of "cupboards", "having one free kill", "dancing", and "a doctors appointment", the same ever again.


No comments:
Post a Comment