On December 29th, 2006, one crazy young man was daring enough to marry and even crazier and even younger young woman. 5 years later, we're as happy as can be, love life, loving each other, and loving our baby girl more than anything. To celebrate, Ryan took me to Sundance for dinner at The Tree Room. It was beyond delicious, amazing and extraordinary. We were the first and only people there right at 5 pm when they opened. We were seated right away, and had wonderful service the entire night. We don't usually ever eat at such a high-end restaurant as this, so we couldn't help but laugh when we were given an AmuseBouche, which is single, bite-sized palette "tingler", as an offering from the chef. Last time I checked I didn't get
anything like that from the grill-man at Outback.
We then had the most delicious bread that had some sunflower seeds and white raisins in it, accompanied by
some olives and thyme drizzle in olive oil. We both got a started spinach salad with dried fruit, candied pecans
and a savory-sweet vinaigrette.We had been given a large recommendation to order the Pepper Steak,
so we couldn't resist. This is the picture I literally took of my plate. Now tell me your mouth isn't watering.
We then split a chocolate molten cake (they had a much fancier name for it) with hazelnut ice cream. Sorry Chili's, they're chocolate cake blows yours right out of the water, hands down. Ok, so maybe I've written a whole lot more about our food instead of how much I love my hubby, and how amazing these last 5 years have been - but my thinking is...the more detailed I make this post, the better, so I can have Ry read it in 11 months to remind him what I think we should do for our 6th wedding anniversary!
We then went and saw Mission Impossible 4! Great movie, highly recommend it. It was the perfect way to celebrate these perfect 5 years. I love you honey!!




2 comments:
I still think you can thank Jane Anne and me for the past 6 years of your life. You're welcome. Love you, you two love birds...
Post a Comment