Can I just say how much fun we're having with this little girl. She has the funniest personality. She always wants to play, always wants to laugh, and is always being silly. Her new favorite thing to do with her daddy is try and fit as many toys as possible into his mouth. She's never even tried it with me, maybe she knows how much bigger his mouth is than mine, who knows!?
Once again, just a few minutes before church, Livy was in such a deep sleep that I had to literally yell her name and shake her to wake her up. Yes, she does still slightly sleep with her eyes open. And she now has 3 blankies instead of just 2.
We've enjoyed going to several BYU Basketball games, Livy is getting very good as cheering them on, watching the dancers, and always pointing out Cosmo. We recently got the BYU Magazine, and on the front cover is a picture of Cosmo. We have it in the car, and she wants to hold it the whole time we drive anywhere.
Livy also does the funniest thing now with her blanket. I let her often carry it around the house, mostly just to keep her happy. But she has found a very convenient way to carry it so that she doesn't trip on it when she walks. She throws it over her shoulder and carries it with her left hand. It's always the left shoulder. I need to get a video of her doing it, it gets me every time. Not the best picture, but it captures the idea.
This picture is also a little blurry, but Livy loves me coat. If she sees is she whines until I give it to her. She loves to pretend to put it on. She loves to hide under the hood, put the fur against her face, and wrap it around her like her own coat. So much personality in this one. She definitely keeps us laughing.

2 comments:
Silly Livy...I love her. And I understand her love of blankets. I took mine to college. but SHHH...dont tell anyone.
She is so cute! Her and Andrew are doing the same things, like putting toys in Matt's mouth and carrying the blanket around. I agree with you, this stage is so much fun! I think they need another play date soon so they can be silly together :)
Post a Comment