Tuesday, February 1, 2011

They meet

A few weeks ago my sister Melissa visited from San Diego for a week, and our two babies got to meet! Olivia and Lucy were born about 6 weeks apart, and with many phone conversations about the terrible last few weeks of pregnancy to the frustration of the lack of sleep, we got to chit chat all week face to face! She came out thinking this would be the last time we'd see each other because of our big move, but we're actually going out to California this weekend and we'll both be in Utah again for the wedding in April! Regardless, we still had fun, and loved spending time with our babies and being mommy's. I love my fam.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your babies look like twins in that picture. How fun to share motherhood with your sister that has a baby so close in age. You are a darling mommy Becca! I can't believe you guys are moving so far away. You are off for an adventure. I am so happy for Ryan landing a great job. I'm hoping to meet cute Olivia sometime soon!

Courtney Low said...

oh how cute is it that your babies look like they could be sisters too!!

Danny and Brittney Welch said...

Clearly the dominant genes are in the Farnsworth blood. I am amazed with how much they look like each other! I sure do miss you.

Melissa Grow said...

Lucy loved it and says to give Cousin Livy a big hug! She is excited to see her again soon!