Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Upholster This!

When we found out that Ryan got the job with Target, I told him I'd go with him on one condition...we got a new bedroom set. I love what we have, but it'd be a tight fit for our new apartment. So I knew the new mattress would be pricey, so I said that we could make our headboard and pillows.

So after Marie's help here, we made a fabulous new headboard!!

Ya for us! Lots of measuring, gluing, pulling and staple gunning, but it turned out pretty good! We can't wait to show the final product when it gets put to use in our new apartment in Minnesota. Pillows are in the making :)

4 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

So so so glad to see someone do this!! It looks so good!! Can't wait to see the finished product...way to go! It wasn't too bad was it?!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Becca and Ryan, I AM impressed! You guys should have a business on the side - I'd be first in line!!Love it!

Nicole said...

Lindsey Fromm (remember her?) just made one also not too long ago. She loves theirs too. Yours turned out great!

Lindsey S. said...

I bookmarked her blog post for the hopes of one day getting the time to do that too. I keep saying when we get a house. So it may be a while...

You guys did a great job!!