Our little girlie, Olivia, is 4 months old. She is the cutest baby I have ever seen. She is also the happiest baby I have ever known. She had her 4 month check up with the doctor today and he said she is perfect. Her stats are:
Height: 26" (95th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs. 9 oz. (87th percentile)
Olivia loves to suck on her fingers. I kept trying to hurry and take a picture with her hands down, but I figure this is the perfect picture to remember this little phase. It's always those first 2 fingers too. She is improving on her hand/eye coordination, she loves to grab my hair, and she's just finding her toes. She loves being barefoot and rubbing her feet back and forth. She is still a great little eater. She has been sleeping pretty good as well at night, but she's a great napper. She's loves her beauty sleep.Livy loves to coo, smile, and beam with happiness. There are several mornings where mommy and daddy still want to sleep, but she'll just talk to herself and coo for hours. She is a very talkative little girl, there are times Ryan and I can hardly hear each other because she's so noisy! She'll sit in her bumbo and laugh at her reflection in the mirror. Livy is beginning to like her tummy time more and more. Her hair is starting to grow in, but she still is kind of a baldy. Her eyes are turning into a really pretty green color and we're hoping they stay that way!
We love our little Olivia. We are so happy. I can't imagine our lives without her. My home is wherever she and Ryan are. We're excited to make a new home in Minnesota with our little family.



2 comments:
Your little girl is so cute :) It's so fun to follow your blog and see Olivia grow! My little Annabelle is only a couple weeks behind her :) Good luck in Minnasota!
Whoops, sorry, this is Bethany, Melissa's mission companion. I'm signed in under my husbands account :)
Post a Comment