We are officially moved out of our house, and a new family has moved right on in. Weird. Who knew that when we bought the house 15 months ago that we'd be moving out? Not me. But we're moving on to bigger and better things! We still have about 10 days of limbo before we pack the car and drive through a whole bunch of corn fields. This is such a crazy time of life. I feel like I have no routine or schedule. I feel like I'm just waiting for life to begin again. I feel like this is the longest goodbye I've ever given to people I love. And it is all still so surreal! I really am excited to settle into our little apartment, make new friends, and grow as our own little family.
But there are some things that will never change...like 6 different outfits for Olivia in one day, 5 loads of laundry in one day (due to the excessive messyness of my child), running silly errands, wanting to sleep-in but can't, loving Olivia's little new-found giggle, loving being married to my best friend, and always anticipating our next big adventure.
4 years ago

1 comment:
I absolutely dislike transitions. I know you should always be happy with the present, but it's so hard to just feel like you're waiting for the next thing to happen. Good luck! I'm excited to hear about all your adventures!
Post a Comment