Ok. So here's the deal. I think I've had about 745 people tell me that it's cold in Minnesota, that it snows a lot, and that it's really cold. Well I've lived in Utah for an awfully long time, and I'm pretty sure it's cold and snows a lot. This was our car this morning, in Utah.
Now, when I'm driving out of my under-ground heated parking garage in Minnesota, I'll remember how cold Utah is :) Bring it on!
4 years ago


5 comments:
I'm sure you'll do just fine. :) It IS cold and snowy (my brother in law said they got over 15" of snow the other day in Minneapolis), but you obviously know how to handle it.
I can't wait to read all about your adventures in MN!
But cold + humidity = terrible (worse than Utah). Good luck though! I'm glad you're optimistic.
Sounds familiar. All we ever got was "oh you will HATE summers. They are unbearable" but you learn to deal with it and we LOVE it here! You guys will love Minnesota. The heated garage sounds sweet!
Ha ha. Nice.
Hahaha!! You don't understand how much Holly and I love this post! This is exactly how we feel. I swear everyone tells us Minny is cold, but the funny part is I always ask, "Well have you ever been there?" ... and they always stammer for words ... "uh uhhh well thats what I hear!"
Post a Comment