Engaged! My darling-funny-crazy sister Jen is to be wed to smart-athletic-amazing Tim Cavanaugh. They are so perfect for eachother. I have never seen Jen so happy in my life. Tim is such an incredible guy, and I am soooo happy for Jen to have found him!
Tim fits right in with our family (a lot of people think he looks more like the rest of our family than Jen does, ha). We can't wait to have him always be with Jen, he definitely brings out the best in her. We're so excited! Looks like we're already planning a trip back to Utah after we move! Let the weddings plans begin!
4 years ago


4 comments:
Yay! I am so happy for them. He seemed like such a great guy. They are really really cute together!
You know us the best...you used the perfect adjectives to describe us and our relationship!!! I'm just like a little bubble bursting today, I don't know how I'll be able to focus on my classes. Man, senioritis plus being engaged, cross your fingers for my semester :)
cute! happy for them. we were in his parent's ward in florida. such great people!
Wahoo!!!
Post a Comment