Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Scott and Lindsey Gibson

Yesterday one of my bestest friends from 4th grade on got married. Mrs. Lindsey Heiner Gibson. She married such a wonderful man, who is so kind, funny, handsome, and so perfect for her. It was such a wonderful day. The sealing was absolutely beautiful. And Lindsey's dress was a-mazing. It was so breath-takingly beautiful. She was such a gorgeous bride.

Lindsey has always been such a wonderful friend. We played on every soccer, basketball, and softball team together. We would talk about boys, boys and more about boys. She is such a great listener, and always had such good advice. She was a little shy around those she didn't know, but she is one of the funniest girls I know. We survived breakups together. We survived a car accident and a scooter accident together. We developed several "personalities" together (Butch, Kitty, Lars...the list goes on). Basically I love the girl to pieces and I am sooo happy she found such an amazing guy. Love ya Linds!

The happy couple...

All the girlies at the luncheon

And sweet Olivia who looked so stinkin' cute, but she was a trooper and slept in her carseat all through the sealing and then again all through the luncheon! We couldn't show her off then, so I'm showing her off now :)

(I made her onesie, you like it? I thought it looked darling.)

1 comment: