Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities

I loved having a whole weekend of Halloween. Ryan started the weekend off by running the Halloween Half Marathon down Provo Canyon. There were over 2500 racers and the majority of them in costume. It was so hilarious to see what people actually ran 13.1 miles in (bunny suit, large banana suit, etc.). Ryan had a great run - the weather was really good for being the last day of October in Utah, there was beautiful scenery, and there was no uphill climb! Olivia and I loved watching him come race to the finish.

That evening we went to Malawi's Pizza with Ryan's family for a yummy dinner. Ryan's brother Jared and his family are here for a few weeks, so it's been fun to have a big crowd at the Jackson's. We welcomed the few brave trick-or-treaters who came out in the rain for some candy, and then we watched the new Robin Hood movie. For Halloween I didn't want to buy a costume, so I decided to make one for little Liv. What's white, orange and yellow and a favorite Halloween treat ... my little candy corn.



8 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

darling Becca!!

Courtney Low said...

That candy corn costume is so adorable!! She just looks too cute!

Lindsey S. said...

That dress is adorable! You need to teach my how to sew!

Melissa Grow said...

What a cute idea! So cute. Her eyes are so big and brown! I love her!

aunt nancy said...

Too cute!

Jen said...

Fusi and I decided today that she is definitely a mini Becca, judging by the bottom right picture especially. Fus wanted to add that "yep, she looks like a little mexican, definitely a little Becca"

Carol Davis said...

I love her candy corn dress. It is so cute. Sometimes I wish I were having another girl just because they are so much fun to dress up.

Lindsay said...

So cute! You look fantastic becca!