One month has already gone by, but it has seemed like an eternity. The days go by quickly - even though I feel like I have done nothing but feed her, change her and rock her almost asleep little body. Baby Liv has gone from newborn to size 1 diapers, grown out of a few of her onesies and nighties, and she wants to eat every two hours (or less). We've braved out to the grocery store a few times, a stroll around the mall, and of course to visit grandparents, but I have discovered there to be nothing wrong with hanging out at home all day. She gets fussy almost every evening around 8 or 9, she refuses to sleep longer than 3 hours at a time, and she's made putting her on a schedule nearly impossible for the time being. Olivia is always moving her arms and hands giving us reason to believe she's going to be super coordinated and love sports ;) We love our baby girl and we are so excited to see her grow, but still taking advantage of cuddling this sweet little bundle.
6 comments:
Those little boots are so adorable! She is a cutie!
Bailey wasn't on a schedule or months so don't let it get to you, if you do. It stressed me out until I realized every baby is different. And what's with our kids, Matthew wants to eat every 2 or less hours too. Can we say EXHAUSTING! She is just the cutest little thing and you are such a good little Mama!
Such a cute little face! I love how her boots are probably teeny, but they look big compared to her little body. I can't believe she looks so much different already and my baby has still yet to arrive!
I love little liv...it's been too long, she grows up too fast! 1 month...that's so crazy!!! She's so adorable! But how could she not be, look at her hot parents.
So darling!!! What a cute little girl!
she's adorable! hey did you get those pictures from you mom? just let me know! love you girl!
Post a Comment